The following key issues topics will be discussed at the conference:
- Skills and Tools of IT Analysts
- Communication with Customers, Data Collection and Requirements Analysis
- Education and Certification
- Features of Product and Service Models of Development
- Description, modelling and design of business processes
- CMMI and ISO certification of the company and the role of analyst in them
- Applicable Analytics (SharePoint, CRM, ERP systems)
If you don’t see your subject area, you can propose it to the program committee.
The Types of Presentations
The vast majority of presentations delivered at the Conference are regular talks. A Program Committee selects them on a competitive basis. There will be a 40-min timeslot (or 1.5 hr - two timeslots 40 min + 40 min) allocated for each presentation in the conference schedule. This timeslot includes time for both actual presentation and Q&A.
Short (about 15-20 min) report related the topic of the conference or close to it, with a monitor and notebook and/or a flip-chart use and felt-tip pens, or by word of mouth without using special means.
Practical training speech. Duration 1.5 - 3 hours.
Expert discussion about a chosen subject with moderation (duration up to 1.5 hours). Positions expressed proponents and opponents.