The 2nd International Conference on System and Business Analysis «Analyst Days» will be held in St. Petersburg on May 25, 2013
We invite you to take part in 2nd International Conference on System and Business Analysis – Analyst Days.
The Conference will be held in St.Petersburg for the first time, and therefore except new kind of meetings and new knowledge you will get to become familiar with a cultural heritage of Russia concentrated in this city and suburb.
Participation in the Conference is an unique opportunity to learn the most detailed information on the status of industry from people who define development of the industry on the whole. Here are just some of the topics that will be discussed at Analyst Days:
- Skills and Tools of IT Analysts
- Communication with Customers, Data Collection and Requirements Analysis
- Education and Certification
- Features of Product and Service Models of Development
- Description, modeling and design of business processes
- CMMI and ISO certification of the company and the role of analyst in them
- Applicable Analytics (SharePoint, CRM, ERP systems)
Why should I participate?
- Communication. For a day of hard work with colleagues you can find new variants of problems solutions facing you and your company.
- Experience. You can get acquainted with the best experts and personally discuss details interesting you with independent experts and representatives of the leading IT Companies.
- Lobby. Informal dialogue will allow you to receive the information about efficiency and expediency of concrete solutions which your company plans to use.
- Discussions. Participating in round tables and discussions, you can look at aspects of IT analysis from the different sides, opening new possibilities of effective construction of your work.
- Contacts. New acquaintances will help you to take advantage of a wide experience of the best experts in sphere of IT analysis
- Training. Unique possibility of training and participation in master classes will allow to raise quality of work.
- Change of environment. Work in new conditions will allow to have a fresh outlook at problems of quality and as much as possible effectively investment of your time in the company's development.
- WiFi. Fast internet will allow you to perform productive tasks while listening to the report.
Why Companies should participate?
Analyst Days aspire to be the leading event in the CIS and one of the main events in Eastern Europe on topics of system and business analysis in the software industry. This event is a link for further integration of analysts community and creates a platform for knowledge sharing and professional acquaintances.
Every time we invite renowned experts of international class as keynote speakers.
The Conference has a significant professional impact. Everybody has the opportunity to become familiar with the proceedings of the conference, to discuss interested issues, to offer their own vision of problematic situations. The Conference is not finished with the official part. All discussions are continued offline until the next event.
By becoming a partner of Analyst Days, your company obtains the opportunity to express themselves clearly, their services, products, research results, before an audience of professionals. This is an opportunity to see the most active participants and invite them to collaborate.
Status of the partner of such conference as Analyst Days is a testament to the highest levels of the company which is not indifferent to issues of improving the competitiveness of products by introducing innovative on a phase of requirements collection and formalizing.
Partners of past event: EPAM Systems, Hewlett Packard, Wargaming.